Wednesday, November 10, 2010

rrroar!!

 We had a fun Halloween this year, with Ava being able to participate a bit more than she did last year! She loved her costume and had no problem keeping it on all night...she was such a ham for the camera too, can't you tell? :)




We got this costume for free from a family in our ward. They estimated that it was a 18month old size, but the suit was definitely way too small for Ava. We improvised and just took the tail off and had her wear the headpiece. It's so cold here anyway that most kids wear jackets so it wasn't a big deal. 


Dad and Ava at the ward trunk or treat. Ava fell on her face right after getting out of the car, so she was a little crabby all night.


Best costumes of the night! Our friend's the Shore's were the characters from Up! So creative, eh?

The next night we went to Beacon Hill for our annual excursion. We really are going to miss this tradition when we move!


I let her eat some m&m's and she was in heaven...H-E-A-V-E-N. Multicolored drool all down the chin of her costume.


So much fun!

3 comments:

Katie said...

The lion costume is so cute!

Elaine said...

I need to teach Ava the Lion Song:

I'm a great big lion
You can hear me roar.
I had my dinner,
But I want some more!

laurice. said...

Awww...I love the costume.