Moving to a new place really gets my DIY/decorating wheels turning. I've spent hours making boards on Pinterest of items I want in my new place! One thing though is realizing that as long as we rent, we are limited in many areas. One in particular, is the kitchen. I like a lot of things about our new kitchen, but others I could really do without, namely, the cheap-o cabinets and the dastardly small and shallow sink. It's awful. Anyway, I came across this kitchen reno today and was totally inspired! Still can't probably do a lot with my apartment, but WOW...she did a great job! I love the cabinets and the sink! And that pot rack! Very cool. Check it out.
http://meandjilly.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-family-currently-resides-in-our.html
(pictures of our new place coming soon!)
Friday, August 26, 2011
kitchen inspiration
Posted by
Britney
at
5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment